Wow what a summer so far! I turned 24, we had our 4th anniversary and we've almost finished moving into our new rental in town. Its just so darling and its our own space! I love it :) I love getting to paint colors of my choosing, hang pictures, and unpack all my books.
Jordan has been working for John Castenholz building a medical building and I'm still at the dental office. Jordan has two weeks left of his online classes, then on to the last two classes! After its all said and done he'll have a major in business and a minor in Bible. I am just so proud of him!
In between work and school we've just been getting to enjoy the great state of Alaska!
Hiking at my campout!


A momma and baby bear we saw during our canoe trip

Just a gorgeous sunrise Jor and I woke up to on Birch Lake

My handsome Jordan

Such a beautiful day!

Stephanie Thomas' Wedding

Going to check out the Russian River Falls

Killing time while we waited for the girls to run at the SuValley Track Meet
No comments:
Post a Comment